Are you guys ready for round two?
|my newest Mini Quilt from Lindsey of thatswhatlindseysaid.blogspot.com|
First, let me start by saying that in this round, I will try my VERY BEST to NOT move clear across the country in the middle of the swap. That was not supposed to happen until June, it seemed all-of-the-sudden because it was all-of-the-sudden. We're here now, so that's good. I will be here, right here, for this one!
|One of my very favorites, a gift from Cat of cat and vee|
Our first round had over 220 participants, isn't that amazing? I really loved putting it all together and watching both of our little hashtags grow. Some pretty cool things came out of it. We made friends, we made quilts, we made memories. It was pretty awesome. I'd really like for this next round to be even better than the first one. Can we do it? I think so.
|the one that started it all, and the poster child for the first round|
Here's some of the important stuff to know:
1. You will be assigned a partner according to the answers you submit, so think carefully!
2. Be sure to give as much information as possible so your swap is a happy success.
3. Quilts can be as small as 6"x6" and as big as 24"x24".
4. This is a secret swap, give us sneak peeks or even full views, but don't tag your partner!
5. Due dates to have your mini quilt in the mail is Monday, July 7, 2014. This gives you two months to get through quilt market, finish up your WIP's, clear your cutting table off and stock your shelves.
6. Because the ship-by date is so far off, and this is a secret swap, please make every effort to send your swap by July 1 for International Swappers and July 7 for Local Swappers.
7. Come join the Flickr group to share all of your pictures, gather ideas and meet up with new and current friends.
8. Use the hashtag #schnitzelandboominiquiltswap and #makeaquiltmakeafriend to check out what everyone else is doing. These are the exact same hashtags that we used during the first round, let's keep it going!
9. Feel free to send goodies with your Quilts, if you want. It is nice, but NOT necessary, so don't feel obligated to do so and don't feel bad if you don't.
10. HAVE FUN!
|another favorite, from Synnove in Norway.|
*I like all of you :)
*I won't be mad if you can't fulfill your end of the swap as long as you communicate with me!
*No seriously, tell me if something happens. Please.
*contact me: schnitzelboo at yahoo dot com or click here
So...you wanna sign up? Click the link:
Now, go spread the word! Tell all your friends! Let's make this swap one heck of an awesome success!